Simple chocolate cookies without the chips. It is suitable for your everyday treats, breakfast and lunch box. Lol!
- 2 cups of flour (shifted)
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Cream butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mix well after each addition.
- Add vanilla flavour and mix again.
- Gradually add flour mixture and combine well.
- Use your hands to mould together.
- Scoop each portion onto your baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake and let it cool completely.
Did you make this recipe? Share the pictures on your page and tag me @naijacookies_official https://www.instagram.com/naijacookies_official/ so I can feature you on my page.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @naijacookies_official on Instagram
and Hashtag it #NaijaCookieRecipes